Syarat-syarat pembayaran & pengiriman:
|feature:||High Speed||product:||Corrugated Carton Making Machine|
|Steam quantity::||4000Kg/Hr||Max. pressure::||1.13Mpa|
Computerized 3 / 5 / 7 Ply High Speed Corrugated Cardboard Production Line
Item:WJ100-1800 5-layer Corrugated Cardboard Production Line
4,production line length: about 70m (exact length according to the ground drawing)
Note: The roll paper which is used to test the production speed should meet following requirements:
*Grade: Min. B * Moisture content:11% ± 1%
*Face paper: 90~120g/ m2 * Liner paper:110~120g/ m2
*Corrugated paper: 105~180g/ m2
5,Flute profiles: A, B, or according to client`s requirements
Steam quantity: 4000Kg/Hr Max. pressure: 1.13Mpa
Normal pressure: 0.98－1.12MPa
7,Electricity: 380V 50Hz three-phase, or four phase
8,the whole power:180KW machine prime power :120KW (working power)
9,Shop area that machinery requires: About 70m×8.2m×4.5m(length x width x height)
10,Equipment Direction:Left or Right transmission will be according to client`s requirements.
Note: Customer`s self –provided parts
Steam heating system: one set of boiler of 4000Kg/Hr, pressure 0.98－1.13MPa
Steam pipelines above valves and steam back, water drainage pipelines
2,Compressed air pipelines, glue pipelines3,Power, electrical wire to operation box
4,Water pipelines, water barrel
5,Water, electricity, steam ground foundation
6,Raw material ( paper roll, corn starch, caustic soda, sodium borax) to test machinery
7,Engine oil, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, lubricating and high-resisting lubricating
8,Installation and commissioning persons accommodation, and person arrangement
SF-280S Single Facer
Working width: max 1800mm, min: 900mm
Design max speed: 120m/min
Working pressure: 0.6-0.9Mpa Steam work pressure: 0.9-1.3Mpa
Steam consumption: 0.5-0.8t/h Temperature requirements: 160-200℃
Machine power: 26.2kw
Working power: 380V, 50Hz
1.Cardboard transmitting method adopts wind absorption, and keep flute profiles stable under the running condition of high speed.
2. The wind machine absorbs corrugated paper to corrugated rollers through vacuum box and form corrugated profile.
3. The width of wind groove of lower roller is not exceeding 2mm,and will less fringe marks of single corrugated paperboard.
4.Transmission part adopt gimbal transmission, away from vibration source, and make the transmission more steady and reliable, and easy to maintain.
5. The speed reducing box is oil-lubricating, close gear transmission, and will reduce machine vibration.
6. Upper corrugated roller surface are treated by special mesh snicked and chrome plated.
Main part technical:
1.Upper corrugated roller: ￠278mm lower corrugated roller: ￠280mm Origin: Beijing
2.Pressure roller: ￠292mm, #45seamless steel pipe with quenching treatment
3. Applicator glue roller: ￠240mm 45# seamless steel pipe, from Chengdu
surface are treated by special mesh netting and chrome plated
4.Doctor glue roller: ￠120mm, 20# seamless steel pipe, from Chengdu
5.Pre-heating roller : ￠265mm 20G steel from Jinan Steel Wall thickness:20mm
Main bought-in parts, raw materials and origin:
1.. Wall plate two sides and seat materials: HT250 Origin : Hebei
2.. The seat materials of transmitting unit: welded with channel steel
3. Rotary joints, metal soft tube: Lu Guan Qiu
4. Common bearing: Wa, Ha, Luo, bearing with seat: Deyuan, Fujian (Chinese best product)
5. Motor: Main motor: 15KW 1set continuous working
Wind absorption machine: 11KW 1 set continuous working
6. Electrical appliances: Chint, China
r. Pneumatic parts: Airtac, Taiwan
Kontak Person: Hellen